Monday, April 11, 2011

Cakes of Old

Guitar Cake: Made July 2009
This cake I made for my boyfriend's (now he's my husband) 22nd birthday. He plays the guitar so I made him a replica of his real guitar. I downloaded pictures of bands that he has stickers of on his guitar and I printed them out on edible paper and put it on the cake so it would look like stickers. It turned out great! He loved it!


Poker Cake: Made April 2008
My very first fondant cake! My older brother Duane was turning 21 and loved Friday Poker Night with his friends so I made him a poker theme cake. I made it with marshmellow fondant and the inside was red velvet with buttercream frosting, so far I think this was my best tasting cake.



2-Teir Baby Shower Cake: Made November 2008
This was my second fondant cake, I was having fun just adding cute little designs on it. Unfortuenetly the baby decorations are not edible, they are plastic. It was my second cake, so what can I say.



Winnie the Pooh Cake: Made December 2008
This cake was made just from buttercream that I made for my neice. It was a pretty easy cake, not very impressive but I still wanted to add it to my picture gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment